Dear Ms. Ifra, am afraid I will have to leave the. Work right now as I just received a call from my wife informing me of my son’s sickness. I have to rush to take him to the hospital so kindly accept this message as my formal application to leave for the rest of the day. I appreciate your cooperation.
Dear Shalez, I regret to inform you that I will be unable to attend the following day as my son is severely ill. I have to go to the general physician to get his medical checkup done. Kindly cooperate with me and allow me to leave for the rest of the day. If it was not a family emergency, I would not have sat here.
Ma’am, I would like to extend my apologies for leaving the office suddenly without prior notice. My son had been feeling sick for two days, but I still came today because I value this company’s time. I have completed all the tasks for today and now I would like to leave for home to attend to my ill son. I hope you will understand and not penalize me.
Dear sir, my son has been sick since last night. He had thrown up around 10 times which caused me and my wife to worry about his health. We have booked an appointment for today at 3 pm and my presence over there is much important for me to understand my son’s situation and its cure. Kindly allow me to leave for the day, I will much appreciate your help.
Dear sir, I was almost done with the project when I received a call from my son’s school informing me of my son’s deteriorated health. He threw up in his class and keeps crying. I am afraid I will have to rush to attend to him before something serious takes place. I will be obliged to your cooperation.
Dear Boss, we went to this kids’ festival to entertain my kids on the weekend, and ever since my son has been a little down until last night when he showed severe symptoms of covid-19. To make sure, we have booked a test and a checkup with his GP at 2 pm. I will have to leave the office for an hour ad 2 pm. I hope you will consider my son’s health and allow me to leave for just an hour. I promise I will be back to complete today’s milestone. Thank you!
Dear ma’am, please take this message as my formal application to leave the office for two hours as my son is not feeling well, and I would like to book an appointment with his GP for that matter. This will take only an hour of the office work time. I promise to make it up to you tomorrow.
Dear boss, I regret to inform you that I will be unable to attend the meeting with the board about the project at 1 pm as my son is not feeling well and I have to go home to attend to him at 12pm. But I promise you I will get all the notes and work on them when I get back. I appreciate your cooperation!
- One Week Leave Message for Family Event
- Note to Teacher for Doctor Appointment
- Urgent Work Leave Message to Boss
- Apology Message for Leave without Permission
- Excuse Message for not Feeling Well
- Doctor Appointment Request Messages
- Request Message to Work from Home due to Pregnancy
- Excuse Message of Absence from School due to Depression
- Sick Leave Messages for Various Reasons
- Excuse Message to Boss for not Feeling Well
- Leave Message due to Childcare by Mother
- Son is not Feeling Well Message to Teacher
- Mother Death Leave Messages for Office
- Thank You Messages for Big Bonus
- Office Will be Closed Messages
- Maternity Leave Message to Employer
- Leave Messages from Doctor