Dear boss, please accept this message as my formal application for leaving the workplace right now as my daughter is admitted to the hospital due to food poisoning. I have to look after her and attend to her doctor’s. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will understand.
Respected sir, I am writing this message to inform you that I will not be able to make it to the office today as my daughter is undergoing minor surgery in the hospital today. I have to be there with my wife to look after the matters. I hope you will cooperate with me in this and approve today as a paid leave.
Dear madam, it is with heaven’s heart I am disclosing to you that my daughter has caught covid-19 and her symptoms are severe. Therefore, we are moving her to the hospital today in an emergency. Hence, I will be unable to attend work today. I have emailed all the urgent tasks to be executed today to my assistant who will look after the official matter for the day. I hope my absence will not cause any inconvenience. Thank you!
Ma’am, my daughter had been feeling sick for a couple of days but last night hit hard and we had to rush her to the ER room. The doctors have advised us to admit her to the hospital as she needs proper medical attention for the next 24 hours. Therefore, I will not be able to join the office today. Kindly pardon me for the trouble I have caused you. Hope you will cooperate with me.
Dear sir, my daughter has caught influenza and it is only getting worse despite the medical attention we have been giving her for the past week. We had no other option but to admit her to the hospital for the formal medical care she needs. I will have to stay with her for at least one day to help my wife run all the medical tests on her. Therefore, I will not be able to join the workplace today. I hope you will cooperate with me in this regard.
Dear boss, Rose, my 3-year-old daughter, is an asthma patient who sometimes suffers asthma attacks in the middle of the night, and last night she had a severe episode. We had to rush her to the hospital and now she is in the intensive care unit as she is unable to breathe without a ventilator. Both I and my wife could not sleep for the night and even today we have to arrange some medical stuff for our daughter. Thus, I cannot come to the office today. I hope you will understand my situation.
Dear boss, I was out of town with my family yesterday when we faced an accident. This traumatized my daughter quite seriously. Today, I have to take her to a psychologist who could calm her down. It is, therefore, very difficult for me to attend the office today. Kindly allow me one day’s leave for the day.
- Employee Theft Confession Message to Boss
- Request to Boss for an Assistant at Workplace
- Message to Parents for Short Attendance
- Appreciation Message for Financial Support
- Thank You Someone for Referring a Good Job
- Thank Someone for Getting You a Job
- Explanation Message for Being Late Due to Sickness
- Explanation for Being Absent Due to Emergency
- Reprimand for Gossiping at the Workplace
- Apology Letter for Unavailability for Various Situations
- Warning Letter to Employee for Financial Loss
- Warning Message to Student for Fee Submission
- Excuse Message of Absence for an Important Matter
- Reprimand Note to Employee for Leaving Office Early
- Vacation Leave Request Message for Various Reasons